Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soh Cher Wei's Eulogy


Beng Hock, you left me without saying a thing. You said there were still plenty of things we had to accomplish together, many places that we would travel together. You even said you would accompany me along the journey of life.

What should I do now? How could I see you again?

My mind is packed with your memories... I only want you back, back to me again, please...

I've been waiting for you day after day, but am totally disappointed. I only want to know whether you are well now. Do you feel the pain...? Please, don't keep me waiting too long. Just let me see you one more time.

Just one more time!

When all my tears and yells could no longer bring you back, I have to believe that you have left me forever. No matter how unwilling, I still have to say goodbye to you today. I promise you, I will go on strong, but I want you to be always by my side, and take care of our baby together.

Beng Hock, even though we can no longer be together in this life, I hope, if we happen to meet again in the next life, I really, really want to go on with you again!

Rest in peace!

SOH CHER WEI

(Translated by DOMINIC LOH/Sin Chew Daily)

(This is the eulogy of SOH CHER WEI, fiancee of Teoh Beng Hock, recited at his funeral on 20 July 2009 in Alor Gajah, Melaka.)

No comments:

Post a Comment