Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Humour

A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING

The Thai mother-in-law walks into her daughter's new house in the village and finds her European son-in-law furious and packing his suitcase.

Mother : "What happen?" she asked.

Son-in Law : "What happened? - I'll tell you what happened! I sent an e-mail to my wife Kung saying that I was coming home from  England today.
                          
I got here and guess what I found? My wife, Kung, yes your daughter, in our bed with a Thai gentleman! This is the end of our marriage and I am leaving Thailand forever!"

Mother : "Relax, relax!" says mother-in-law, "Mistake, sure! Something is not right about this story. Kung never would do something so stupid!
 
Wait... I check to see what really happen."

Moments later she comes back with a big smile.
 
Mother : "See, I told you there must be a simple explanation. Kung never received your email."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A QUICK WITTED SENIOR

One hot afternoon, a 70-year old farmer decided to go to the river to fetch himself a pail of water for his cows to drink.  As he approached the river, he heard sounds of giggles and laughter coming from the river.  As he got nearer, he saw three beautiful maidens taking their bath in the water, stark naked.  One of the girls saw him and immediately shouted at him that if he did not stop prying or go away, they would report him to the police.

The farmer calmly told them, showing them his pail, "Not to worry, ladies, I am only here to feed the crocodiles".

Now you imagine the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment