Let me just show you the headlines in The Malaysian Insider recent report. I am not sure if I am paranoid. But I think extremists and racists seem to be running wild in this country of Malaysia.
I find it hard to believe that the government is not even reining in the trouble-makers. So, what does that tell you? The answer is quite obvious, isn't it?
Look at how they screamed ....
- "Recognise Bumiputeras as ‘core group’ for national unity, say Malay groups"
- "Malays will be like Red Indians if PAS and Umno don’t cooperate, warns ex-chief justice"
- "Abolish Chinese schools, silence ‘radical’ Dong Zong, Malay groups tell Putrajaya"
- "Malay groups want PTPTN loan exemption for Bumis only"
- "Malays in KL face huge challenges, says Ku Nan – Bernama"