1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is the Malaysian Parliament.
2. If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Parliament. But then I repeat myself.
4. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the
handle. This is otherwise known as 1Malaysia Boleh
5. A government which robs Ah Chong to pay Ahmad can always depend on the support of Ahmad.
6. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.
7. Democracy in Malaysia must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
8. Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.
9. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
10. Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
11. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:
* If it moves, tax it.
* If iit keeps moving, regulate it.
* And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
12. I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
13. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free!
14. In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other (after pocketing most of it).
15. Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!
16. No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while either the Malaysian Parliament or the Malaysian Court is in session.
17. Talk is cheap...except when Parliament does it.
18. The Malaysian government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.
19. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of
20. The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.
21. The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
22. There is no distinctly Malaysian criminal class...........save the Malaysian Parliament.
23. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
24. A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
25. We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
FIVE BEST SENTENCES
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for ... another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for; that is the beginning of the end of any nation!
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this?
Neither could I .......