Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Humour

Some quirky Malaysian way of life .....

Safety First, even when riding on a bicycle

This is one angry owner

A new type of CCTV


Don't spit too loud??

New safety rule when riding in a bus

Airing the armpits while riding on a bike

An innovative way to carry your baby while shopping


Please adhere to the speed limit

Malaysia's first Lamborghini

------------------------------------------------------------------


An old Italian man is dying.

He calls his grandson to his bedside....

"Guido, I wanna you lissina me. I wanna you to take-a my chrome-a plated .38 revolver so you will-a always remember-a me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos.

Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man...

Whatta you gonna do then?

Pointa to you watch and say, 'Time's Up'?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Arab student sends an email to his Dad saying:


Dear Dad


Berlin is a wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my Gold Mercedes when all my teachers travel by train.


Your Son

Nasser


Some time later, Nasser gets a reply to his email from his Dad.


My loving son


Twenty million dollars transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.


Your Dad.

--------------------------------------------------------------


Think before U speak!!

Wife goes to Woolworths, sees men's underwear on sale.
She buys a dozen of the same colour.
Goes home and gives hubby.

Hubby protests, "Why buy me the same colour?

People will think I do not change underwear!!
Wife asks,” Which 'people'?"

No comments:

Post a Comment