Friday, October 15, 2010

iPhone4 or Blackberry Torch 9800? OMG, I am having a headache choosing

The time is finally here. I certainly need to upgrade my present Sony Ericsson K530i to a better mobile phone that will meet my needs, both for business as well as for personal use. So with the recent launch on iPhone4 and the hype that went with it, choosing the right mobile phone is not as easy as it seems. So I decided to ask around, amongst my friends, which do they think serves me better for someone who is in business and loves music as well. There was a 50/50 feedback, both recommended either the new iPhone4 or the Blackberry Torch 9800.

Anyone out there, can help me out?





There is currently a confirmed rumour that LG will be launching their new model (brand not known yet) in November, which has better capabilities and far more less costly than iPhone4 or Blackberry. Technology just never failed to amaze me how fast we are evolving as a wired-up society.

No comments:

Post a Comment