Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's time for all good men to come to the aid of his country

Many a time, when I had the opportunity to talk to some of my friends about the going-ons in our country, they acknowledge that things are bad. They can even come out with a simple equation like:

BAD = BN = PDRM = MACC = Judiciary = Education = EC = Corruption = Deaths.

So I asked, "Have you registered yourself as a voter to effect the necessary change for the better?" Their apathic reply, "Nah, I am not a voter and anyway, what can my one vote do?"

Yes, one vote or one unit alone, will not bring about changes, but if every ONE vote was to be pooled together, it can make a whole world of difference.

Look at the following video. Consider throwing ONE starfish back into the sea so that it may live. Using this analogy, we will cast ONE vote into that ballot box so that we may be a nation to be proud of again. It does make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment