Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Humour

You will love this Indian cab driver.


A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi at a Papatoetoe Cab Rank.

The Indian driver opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the Cab.


"What's wrong with you Luv, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"


"I'll not be staring at you lady, I am telli! ng you, that would not be proper, where I am coming from..."


"Well, if you're not bloody staring at me Luvie, what are you doing then?"


"Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking and thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me with?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two Japanese blokes are really hilarious. So who needs to speak English in front of an English audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment