Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What a Holy Week it was

The photo appeared in The Star showing the Catholic faithful performing the Station of the Cross possession in the church ground of St Francis of Assisi (Gethsemane) in the afternoon of Good Friday.  In the sweltering heat, the parishioners took to their strides as they recalled the steps taken by Jesus Christ on the way to His  crucifixion.  The possession was led by the parish priest, Father Valentin Dompok.

This photo was taken by Sin Chew showing my son, Marcus, holding my grand daughter, Tiffany, as she performed her part in the Veneration of the Cross on Easter Sunday.

It was another blessed Easter for me as I was able to catch up with old friends and relatives, and spending Easter lunch with the family.  I hope it was for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment