Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh, Khir Toyo!!!!

So Toyo said, " I'm the former MB. Where do you expect to stay? In a pondok?" But there is one current MB who is actually staying in a pondok. So next time, Toyo, be careful whenever you open your mouth for it could land you in more trouble then you will ever know.
I was in Kota Bharu in 1998 on a training assignment. On the last day, the branch manager of the company took me to have a look at Tok Guru's house. When I arrived there, from a distance, I could see the man outside his kampong home, sweeping the compound while holding his sarong. All I could say was "Wow!". The branch manager told me that I was not the only one who said that.

Many thanks to Haris Ibrahim for this expose ...

He must really be feeling the heat from all the attention being tgiven to his RM24m/RM3.5m istana.

kth1

kth2

in Shah Alam, blurted out what must be the worst possible justification for his grandiose abode.

“I am a former mentri besar, you don’t expect me to stay in a pondok, he is reported to have said.

This ex-MB has forced upon himself this imperative comparison.

nik azizTok Guru Nik Aziz is still the serving MB of Kelantan, since 1990.

Yes, he still lives in this ‘pondok’.

nik azizi house

Want a better view?

No comments:

Post a Comment