Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Sunday Girl - SANDY



Stranded at the drive in, branded a fool, 
What will they say 
Monday at school? 
Sandy, can't you see, I'm in misery 
We made a start, now we're apart, 
There's nothin' left for me 
Love has flown all alone,
I sit and wonder why-y-y 
Oh why you left me, oh Sandy 
Oh Sandy, maybe someday, when high school is done 
Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one
In heaven forever and ever we will be, 
Oh please say you'll stay, oh Sandy 
Sandy my darlin', you hurt me real bad, 
You know it's true 
But baby, you gotta believe me when I say, 
I'm helpless without you
Love has flown all alone, I sit, I wonder why-y-y 
Oh why you
left me, oh Sandy 
Sandy, Sandy, 
Why-y-y-y, oh Sandy


Previous features:


Mona Lisa
Annie
Donna
Rebecca
Susan
Anna
Marie
Mandy
Cecilia
Judy
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment