Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tony Abbot says goodbye

This is how a kafir PM of a kafir country , who had been kicked out, reacted to his removal.

No fuss. No sacking anybody. No blaming the illuminatis, the yahoodzah et al.

And no shouting, no screaming, no red shirt rally, no decree from the Priest saying it is haram to do so, no hiding, no back-door arrival, no nothing.

He just stood there, stone-faced and said bye bye.

Tony Abbott delivers his final statement as Australia's Prime Minister after being stripped of the prime ministership.

[Quote]

Thank you for being here.

This is not an easy day for many people in this building. Leadership changes are never easy for our country. My pledge today is to make this change as easy as I can.

There will be no wrecking, no undermining and no sniping. I've never leaked or backgrounded against anyone and I certainly won't start now.

Our country deserves better than that.

I want our government and our country to succeed. I always have and I always will. I've consistently said in opposition and in government that being the prime minister is not an end in itself; it's about the people you serve. The great privilege that I have had is to see the wonder of this country like few others. And I want to thank the Australian people for giving me the honour to serve.

Yes, this is a tough day, but when you join the game, you accept the rules. I've held true to what I've believed and I'm proud of what we've achieved over the past two years.

[End quote]

By Art Harun.

No comments:

Post a Comment