Thursday, July 28, 2016

Humour for the day

A couple were golfing one day on a very exclusive golf course, lined with million-dollar houses. On the third tee the husband said "Honey, be very careful when you drive the ball. Don't knock out any windows. It'll cost us a fortune to fix!"
The wife teed up and it was a very powerful shot, taking it right through the window of the biggest house on the course with a crash. The husband cringed and said "I told you to watch out for the houses! All right, let's go up there, apologize and see how much this is going to cost." 

joke golf genie

They walked up, knocked on the door and heard a voice say "Come on in." They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and a broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer. A man on the couch said "Are you the people that broke my window?" 
"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." the husband replied. 
"No, actually I want to thank you. I'm a genie that was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You've released me! I'm allowed to grant three wishes, and I'll give you each one wish and keep the last one for myself." 
genie golf joke
"Wow, great!" the husband said. "I want a million dollars a year
 for the rest of my life!" 
"No problem. It's the least I could do. And you, what do you want?" the genie said, 
looking at the wife. "I want a house in every country of the world!" she said. 
"Consider it done!" the genie replied.
"And what's your wish genie, now that you're finally free?" asked the husband. 
"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex with a woman in a 
thousand years. My wish is to sleep with your wife." 
The husband looked at the wife and said "Well, we did get a lot of money and 
all those houses honey. I guess I don't care." The genie took the wife upstairs 
and ravished her for two hours. Afterwards, the genie rolled over, 
looked at the wife, and said "How old is your
 husband anyway?" 
"38." she replied. 
"And he still believes in genies? That's amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment