In an eight-point memorandum submitted by Perak Pakatan Rakyat to the state MACC in Ipoh yesterday, it pointed out:
- Why all seven Selangor Chinese assemblypersons from Pakatan Rakyat state government were hauled in for questioning on the alleged abuses of their allocation of state funds. The general public would consider such action as racist.
- Why was there no action taken by MACC against high-profile corruption cases such as that involving former Selangor menteri besar Mohd Khir Toyo in building his multi-million ringgit palatial home, Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin when he bought RM9.2 million in ECM Libra's shares, top politicians in the Port Klang Free Zone scandal, the vote-buying case against Malacca Chief Minister Ali Rustam and other billion-ringgit scandals in the country.
- There were four alleged corruption reports lodged with MACC against the Perak BN state government but to date no action has been initiated by the commission.
2) The case involving the alleged illegal appointment of three special advisors to BN Menteri Besar Zambry Abdul Kadir which involves millions of taxpayers' money.
3) The collapse of the Perbadanan Taman Negeri Perak building in Gerik costing RM4.9 million.
4) The alleged sale of the agriculture land in Tambun worth millions by former BN agriculture executive councillor Radzi Manan.
“This non-action clearly shows the partiality of MACC in going for selective prosecution of opposition members while turning a blind eye to mammoth corruption cases involving BN members,” alleged Nga.